2/9/10

Been awhile...

So its been awhile since my last post. Not too much has been happening. breaking our resolution ... hate to say it but we have had a lot of fast food lately =( I doubt my stats have changed, if anything I imagine they have gone up.
I have been so busy with the kids schools and the pets and their appointments and my own dental appointments we haven't had much time to focus on anything else. Natalie is now is dance class, 45min. away so we do that every tue. I started sewing a few items here and there. Need to get some baby shower gifts made up here soon. The cats have been fixed and had all their shots, had another check up yesterday and they are doing well. Anna goes back on the 11th to get stitches out. King thinks he is the man of the house lol. Pudge our dog got sprayed by a skunk last night... puke! Never a dull moment at the Terkawi house rotfl! Kids are as feisty as ever and always on the go wanting to do this, that and the other ;)
I started bleach whitening for my teeth, its really painful. Im surprised at how sensitive my teeth have gotten. Not the funnest thing to do lol but I have been wanting a brighter smile for years... since my first pregnancy that ruined my teeth lol. I look forward to the end result. I also may have to get a root canal soon. Im terrified. I only had my first cavity and filling this past year so this is all new to me and very scary =/ In another effort to take better care of myself I went and chopped off all my hair. Its now chin length. Just had an impulse to let the hair go so now its gone! I guess I am just looking for changes to bring me out of this rut. Hopefully Ill be able to kick the extra weight before summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment