1/27/10

Growing Up.

Last night I put Gavin into Dylan's toddler car bed. Dylan taught Gavin how to climb out of the crib, and tells him to do it all the time now and since they share a room I cant really prevent it =( Sooo I figured it would be safer for him to move to a toddler bed. I mean he is almost 3 lol. I was sad, still am. But he passed out at 6pm last night so easy peasy in the car bed it gave me some hope that he would stay in it the whole night. Too bad Dylan screams in the middle of the night to go potty which woke up Gavin =( So we set up the playpen in the living room and Gavin was happy go lucky and slept there the whole night with no problems. lol I did wake up this morning at 6am to get Natalie ready for school and lil man Gav must have got out of the playpen at some point b/c he wasnt snuggling his Koala anymore, he was loving on the big ole monster truck hahahaha!
Well I am going to try again today, hopefully with more luck than last night. I think its just hard b/c Dylan is so loud =( He cant just get up and go potty he has to scream about it =P ug! Times like this I WISH I were in the old house lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment