So we cleaned up the house this past weekend and have lots more to go to Goodwill. Its amazing how much we have already got rid of with the move in Oct/Nov. 09' and yet there is so much more. It feels good to see it go esp. to others who can use it instead of throwing these perfectly good items in the trash.
Only issue now is catching up on laundry. which I am horrible at. It seems like I can never be completely caught up. with a family of 5 its insane! We seems to have clothes that we never wear and they just keep getting tossed on bedroom floors and getting rewashed wasting time and money =/ BUT I must say that as we go through the clothes getting rid of more and more I do notice more of what we need and what we can let go which is nice ;) oh and I can see our floors again, as for the laundry room .... well its a disaster pit haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment