1/8/10

Breaking the rules

Tonight we are doing our "Family Night" we usually watch a movie for the kids and have dinner normally PaPa Johns Pizza, and then we play a few games.
So yes ug tonight I am breaking the rules of no more greasy goodness. But I think if we only break the rules 1-2x's a month we will still be better off than eating out 3-4x's a week!!! So now I am only allowing Pizza 1-2x's a month for our family nights but other than that NO MORE GREASY GOODNESS! rotfl!

2nd rule I was breaking was I had an urge to sew on Thurs. dunno why but I did and I just kept messing up this adorable dress. I almost wanna cry when I think about it. Boo! So when the neck of that dress wouldnt work I couldnt give up so I started another project of a shirt and lil bloomers. Well I am almost finished with the set and my machine fudge's up and tries to eat the fabric. so now i have to fix my machine before I can finish the waistband. I really wish I would have been able to finish the set but whatever Ill save it for another day. As for now I should get off of here and start our family night while Mike is out getting the pizza. I'll be using the good ole Ab Circle tonight to work off the pizza lol.

2 comments:

  1. naughty naughty!!! i am thinking about going to starbucks today we always go on the weekend and i am going nuts and i mean nuts about it i'm such a loser!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL! I think we are allowed to "cheat" every one in awhile but to make it a habit is a no no. I just hope we dont do it again til next payday. maybe that will be it once every payday.. yeah that sounds good to me lol.

    ReplyDelete