1/7/10

Work it Off!!!

My stats for losing weight/ toning No laughing =P
Day 1: Jan 7th
height: 5'3"
weight: 130lbs (dr. told me yesterday)
waist: 34in. (measured across the belly button)
hips : 38in

Where I'd like to be....
weight at least 115lbs
waist smaller then my chest =/
hips.. I dunno just wanna get back in my sz. 5 jeans.

UPDATES:

12/11/10
weight: 126lbs ((maybe it has to do with my visit from aunt flo last week ya think? lol))
waist: 32.5inches (again Im thinking I may have been bloated last week hahaha)



Feb. 9th 2010
weight: 129lbs.
waist: 32.5in.

Feb/24/2010
weight: 125lbs
waist: 31in.

March/28/10
I have been eating out like crazy and had way too many sweets. =( I suck!
weight: 130lbs in my scale (Dr. scale read 134 on wed. =( ...)
waist: 34inches

April /6/ 10
weight: 34in. but this is laying right where the love handles are.. do they count? rotfl!
waist: 129lbs according to my home scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment