My name is Ashley. I am 25years YOUNG (hehe) and I am married to Mike who is in the Navy. Together we have 3 young sprouts. Natalie is 6, Dylan is 4 and Gavin is 2. We also have a fur baby Pudge who is a lil over 1 ;) We eat out numerous times a week due to my husbands work schedule and my lack of cooking skills. Since my pregnancy with my son Dylan I have been grossed out by raw meat. I cant even look at it with out wanting to hurl. This is now one of my many new years resolutions.. to try to cook all of our meals as opposed to eating out. We need to get back on the healthy train lol. As a family we also spend money on silly things that we dont really need and normally never use more than once so another resolution is to cut back spending unless its on groceries, bills, gas or car related expenses etc... no buying of toys, gadgets, clothing unless replacing an item that is wore out lol. I really wanna be on top of this b/c a lot of money gets wasted around here. My husband and I need to tone up so we will also be working on sculpting our bodies with good food and a work out routine. This all sounds like so much but there is more...
Natalie is in Kindergarten this year and Dylan is in Preschool. I would like to focus on getting them ahead of the game and working with them more on preparing them for next school year and the future. Now Gavin isn't in school but he too will be getting prepared to attend preschool next year ;) I have noticed that by the time the 3rd lil one came around I was slacking in working with him so I need to get back on track so I have some smart cookies lol.
I also have my online boutique Bippity Boppity Bibs and I have since closed down to focus on our new years resolutions but I would like to sew in my spare time and still stock my etsy store, however sewing is addictive and consumes much of my time so I really need to stick to it and stay away from the machine unless I truly have free time that doesnt need to be filled with other things to do. This will be hard for me lol.
Hopefully this blog keeps me on my toes and I follow through with The New Beginning for my Family.
1/7/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment